Thanks!!!

Marvin
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Would like to thank all the bourbon.com friends for the great time Evelyn & I had at the bourbon festival!!! Friday night at the gazebo was great - can't imagine anything better than that!! And all that bourbon to taste and so little time to do it!! toast.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif

Cheers,

Marvin

Thank You Marvin for sharing some very fine bourbon with us all and for bringing all that cheese to the gazebo from your trip to Wisconsin. Having chocolate cheese for the first time is something I will not soon forget! lol.gif Amazingly it was very good. See you again next year Marvin, keep in touch! toast.gif

Having chocolate cheese for the first time is something I will not soon forget!

Whoohoo! Is that the truth, or what? And I agree, it was very good. Worked pretty well with the Ridgewood Reserve I was sippin' at the time... drink.gif

Thanks Marvin,

Bj

Marvin,

It was great meeting you and Evelyn. Thanks for the intro to Bill Friel at the gazebo. Nancy and I got to talk to him and his wife again on Saturday after the barrel rolling event. What a nice guy. And as you know, and I'm beginning to find out, he made a damn good bourbon!

Bob

Thank you marvin for bringing those exceptional bourbons (and cheeses) to the gazebo... and for 'twisting me and marks arm' to get us to stay up a little later and enjoy the bourbon some more on thursday... drink.gif

happy anniversary

-Chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.