Craziest poll ever! What say ye, beer drinkers?

unclebunk
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

This made me laugh out loud. Just ridiculous!

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/big-data-download/top-10-beers-worldwide-181808114.html

(Although I do love that they included Ballantine XXX Ale!)

Edited by unclebunk

Cast a wide enough net and you'll catch the lowest common denominators. None of my friends/peers locally drink much of anything that isn't macro light beer, so they obviously would tell you that it tastes good. It is refreshing to know that beer journalism flounders at the same embarrassing level as whiskey journalism.

(Although I do love that they included Ballantine XXX Ale!)

That was my first beer, ever.

And I love Negra Modelo.

Tim

Cast a wide enough net and you'll catch the lowest common denominators. None of my friends/peers locally drink much of anything that isn't macro light beer, so they obviously would tell you that it tastes good. It is refreshing to know that beer journalism flounders at the same embarrassing level as whiskey journalism.

Too true, my man. Too true!

That was my first beer, ever.

And I love Negra Modelo.

Tim

Ballantine must have been one of my very first beers too, right after my maiden voyage drinking Schlitz tall boy cans in the park and getting chased by the NYPD! (For what, I do not know.) And I dig the Negra Modelo too, but some of the others are pretty laughable.

It is refreshing to know that beer journalism flounders at the same embarrassing level as whiskey journalism.

I don't know that I'd call it refreshing, but certainly unsurprising.

It seems that the vast majority of people are so focused on absorbing marketing that they 1) are completely numb to how what they put in their body makes them feel and 2) aren't aware that their tasters are turned off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.