"whiskey hoarders" reality show

tigerlam92
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

If there is one for hoarding and hunting, I'll be watching it. :)

There are drama, collusion of some sort, some go to long length, suspense, building and breaking relationship, etc

Found this post be Chuck.

Anybody think there's a market for a "whiskey hoarders" reality show?

http://www.straightbourbon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=224265

i'd add it to the list of other reality shows...........that i refuse to watch.

i could start a whole new rant on "reality" t.v.

even my beloved history/discovery/science channels have been ruined. "pawn stars" and "gang land" on the history channel?!?! WTF?!

I'm in agreement about "reality" TV being kind of a joke.

But I must confess, that new Airplane Repo show on Discovery has me hooked. I don't care how fake it is!

As entertaining as a show like this would be, it would just attract more people into the whiskey flipping trade. It would be worse than BX

As entertaining as a show like this would be, it would just attract more people into the whiskey flipping trade. It would be worse than BX

Cosigned. We don't need any more whale hunting...

The Internet has done lots of great things for us but it has also bastardized lots of other trades.

Pawn shops/antiquing/rare item hunting used to be a skilled trade involving expertise, time and someone willing to pass down knowledge. eBay/BX has made everyone with a smartphone an expert.

Cosigned. We don't need any more whale hunting...

The Internet has done lots of great things for us but it has also bastardized lots of other trades.

Pawn shops/antiquing/rare item hunting used to be a skilled trade involving expertise, time and someone willing to pass down knowledge. eBay/BX has made everyone with a smartphone an expert.

you forgot the rolly eyes quotation marks around 'expert'.....

I can't think of much that's "less real" than those idiotic 'reality' T-V shows. :smiley_acbt:

They so F'ing phony! Mostly scripted, I'm sure; and foolishness, and off-the-wall behavior is encouraged, and expected. :bigeyes:

NO Thanx! :hot:

Wow, interesting discussion. I don't watch much TV so haven't watch much of the other shows but in reading what is stated, I could agree with what is posted.

Thanks,

I can't think of much that's "less real" than those idiotic 'reality' T-V shows. :smiley_acbt:

They so F'ing phony! Mostly scripted, I'm sure; and foolishness, and off-the-wall behavior is encouraged, and expected. :bigeyes:

NO Thanx! :hot:

Sports and police car chases are all that is left for reality tv. Every so called reality show has a staff of writers and story boards.

I believe the first few seasons of the real world on MTV were genuine reality tv. Then they started with personality testing and recreating events.

I think you know that we would all be watching. At least until a kardashian showed up :roll eyes:

the first time i saw her online i thought she was hot. then she started talking.....

the first time i saw her online i thought she was hot. then she started talking.....

I watched almost half a show and that was enough for me.

How about YouTube clips similar to the tasting ones but only this is for hoarding, hunting, buying, collecting, show us your stash, what's open in you bar, etc.

For example, one YouTube clip I saw on tasting said he has 1000 bottles open! You won't know by looking at this guy, but wow.

The first time I saw her online she was taking a... I mean, Never mind. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.