Announcing the Chuck Cowdery Tour of Bourbon Country, October 16-18, 2013

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I am thrilled to announce that I am teaming up with Mint Julep Tours to offer an exclusive 3-day tour of Kentucky's bourbon country. I'll be your guide, on the bus, and we can do whatever we want because we're not driving.

The inaugural tour is October 16-18, 2013 and the spring tour is March 12-14, 2014. To book, or for any questions, call Josh Dugan at 502-384-6468, ext 306, or email him at josh@mintjuleptours.com.

Go here for details.

I am thrilled to announce that I am teaming up with Mint Julep Tours to offer an exclusive 3-day tour of Kentucky's bourbon country. I'll be your guide, on the bus, and we can do whatever we want because we're not driving.

The inaugural tour is October 16-18, 2013 and the spring tour is March 12-14, 2014. To book, or for any questions, call Josh Dugan at 502-384-6468, ext 306, or email him at josh@mintjuleptours.com.

Go here for details.

I booked a couple of spots for the March tour. This is awesome, Chuck. Thanks for organizing it.

Best of luck in your new venture. I'm sure they will all enjoy themselves.

Initially I misread "bourbon shopping with Chuck" as "bourbon sipping with Chuck".

Does sound like a grand time. May try to squeeze in the March festivities!

I'd love to do this, but can't arrange it on short notice. I'll have to get in on the March tour. When will tickets go on sale for March?

Tickets are on sale now for both October and March. It's limited to 20 places for each, so if you want to go in March, don't wait too long. Spaces are still available for both dates.

Well, bought tickets for tonight's Power Ball drawing. Of course, I have no idea what I'd do with $400,000,000.

Go here for details.

• 2 weeks later...

The October tour has been cancelled because we didn't have enough commitments by the deadline. We anticipated that, because it was such short notice, but figured it was worth a try. March is just about full, so if you're still thinking about it, don't wait much longer to pull the trigger. After we fill up March we'll probably schedule one for fall of 2014, but that's just me talking. Nothing is definite.

If anybody has any questions I'll be happy to answer them, either here or by PM.

• 1 month later...

Josh with Mint Julep Tours just emailed to let attendees know there are only four spots left. I wanted to give this tread a bit of a bump so that everyone here knows. If you're interested in attending but haven't signed up yet, make sure to contact Mint Julep Tours soon.

I'm really looking forward to it!

With just four places left, it could fill up in a flash, and then that's it. So if you've been thinking about it, don't wait any longer.

You know...to avoid disappointment.

Will we do it again? That hasn't been decided yet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.