Sign in to follow this  
VAGentleman

Jack Daniels Holiday Select 2013

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

VAGentleman

This years Holiday Select is 98 proof and goes for $49. Its got the classic JD taste but deeper. A little more oak, and a little more char. Definitely a little bit hotter with the upped proof but very drinkable. It does not have the maple notes of the JDSB. I like this years a lot better than last years. May not be worth it to some but I like it quite a bit and its nice to get a higher proof Jack to drink.

Gillman

Interesting about the 98 proof, I wonder how that works exactly.

Gary

squire

Give the people what they want is what I say, curious this select product is priced the same as the unaged stuff.

squire
Interesting about the 98 proof, I wonder how that works exactly.

Seems to be all the rage now days.

393foureyedfox
Seems to be all the rage now days.

VAGentleman

Those Single Barrel Dickels (the 9 and 14) are both incredible

squire

It's refreshing Diageo has stopped ignoring Dickel, perhaps they've discovered a unique product on their hands.

tanstaafl2
It's refreshing Diageo has stopped ignoring Dickel, perhaps they've discovered a unique product on their hands.

393foureyedfox

As much as I'm emjoying the Dickel 9/103, I think its priced a bit high. I think $35 or so should be more reasonable. $45 is pushing it

nivto
As much as I'm emjoying the Dickel 9/103, I think its priced a bit high. I think $35 or so should be more reasonable. $45 is pushing it

Why is $45 pushing it?

393foureyedfox
Why is $45 pushing it?

squire

I don't recall Dickel ever competing in the popular price category, even in it's more obscure days.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.