Jack Daniels Holiday Select 2013

VAGentleman
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

This years Holiday Select is 98 proof and goes for $49. Its got the classic JD taste but deeper. A little more oak, and a little more char. Definitely a little bit hotter with the upped proof but very drinkable. It does not have the maple notes of the JDSB. I like this years a lot better than last years. May not be worth it to some but I like it quite a bit and its nice to get a higher proof Jack to drink.

Give the people what they want is what I say, curious this select product is priced the same as the unaged stuff.

It's refreshing Diageo has stopped ignoring Dickel, perhaps they've discovered a unique product on their hands.

It's refreshing Diageo has stopped ignoring Dickel, perhaps they've discovered a unique product on their hands.

As much as I'm emjoying the Dickel 9/103, I think its priced a bit high. I think $35 or so should be more reasonable. $45 is pushing it

As much as I'm emjoying the Dickel 9/103, I think its priced a bit high. I think $35 or so should be more reasonable. $45 is pushing it

Why is $45 pushing it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.