Lets talk about overpriced for a bit

oke&coke
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

but if you were a rock star?

there are LOTS of rock/pop stars who drink/drank the regular stuff. Kid Rock, Frank Sinatra, Haggard, Hank and Hank Jr, etc

every one of those guys had enough money to drink whatever they wanted.

I like to think I'd still have sense if I had a buttload of money, but who knows. I would never 'collect' whiskey, but I may extend my price limit upward a small bit. I would have one hell of a Mopar collection though....both whiskey and musclecars are for enjoying, not looking at.

Actually, I think I'd just buy a barrel of Dickel at about 10 years old and barrel proof and invite everyone over.

Edited by 393foureyedfox

You may be thinking black tar heroine.

No seriously, I remember watching some other show too where they were talking about slamming Jack Daniels. Their comment was that they were instantaneously insanely drunk.

Actually, I think I'd just buy a barrel of Dickel at about 10 years old and barrel proof and invite everyone over.

That just makes a lot of sense. Would probably even be cheaper then 1 bottle of Mitchers.

No seriously, I remember watching some other show too where they were talking about slamming Jack Daniels. Their comment was that they were instantaneously insanely drunk.

I have never heard that. I wonder if it's better then the vodka enema.

Rumor starting to float that Lemmy quit drinking Jack Black or anything. He probably just cut back to half a bottle a day.

There are no words...

Hank
That guy pretty much drank anything he could get his hands on... He'd probably have mainlined some Jack with Nikki Sixx if he'd been born a few decades later.

That guy pretty much drank anything he could get his hands on... He'd probably have mainlined some Jack with Nikki Sixx if he'd been born a few decades later.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.