Wilderness Trace Distillery - Public Grand Opening December 7th, Danville KY

WildernessTrace
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We hope everyone can make it out this Saturday for our public grand opening! It will be turning cold but it will be warm inside, come out and visit us before the Danville parade. post-9919-14489820011763_thumb.jpg

post-9919-14489820011437_thumb.jpg

Good luck with the venture. Hopefully you take some of lessons learned here to heart and apply them to your business.

I like the flexible setup of your stills, should make for some interesting products. I also look forward to your Bourbon coming of age and wish success for your venture.

Moving thread to the Distillery Trips forum as it is not bourbon specific.

Thank you Squire.. We designed our still to highlight the art of distillation across multiple spirits. In doing so we created the flexibility for making a pot stilled rum, pot still through our four plate for Bourbon and using our pot still, four plate and additional twelve plate for Vodka. Not to mention that is a hand made all copper system from Vendome. She is one of a kind and is doing a great job producing quality spirits.. We are making Bourbon this week to fill on Dec 5th, the 80th anniversary of repealing prohibition..

Visited the open house today. Looking forward to the bourbon in 5 or 6 years. I have to admit the Blue Heron Vodka was delicious and I am not a vodka guy. Keep up the good work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.