Headed out to Phoenix

KyleCBreese
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I am headed out to Phoenix this weekend for a 5-day trip. Anyone know of any good liquor stores to hunt or some bars that have a good selection?

Yep, Total Wine has the best selection and deals. BevMo is also out here, and is just a tiny bit more expensive.

The only real difference right now, among regular type brands... is that BevMo usually has a few OGD BIBs in stock, and Total Wine now has EW BIB and 1783. Other than that, they seem to have just about the same stock.

I've got a volleyball tournament out there around Memorial Day this year, so this is quite informative. Thanks for the info!

-- Ravensfire

Also -- there's a bar called Magnum's that specializes in whiskey. It's also a cigar bar, so depending on what you like, that could be a positive or negative.

Edited by JPBoston

• 4 months later...

I am looking for bar suggestions. I'd much prefer non-smoking, so Magnum's is probably out based on JPBoston's comment back in January.

Thanks in advance.

Phoenix is underserved for a metro this size, in my opinion. One of the better Bourbon selections at a bar that I've found, without smoking, is White Chocolate Grill on Scottsdale Rd. at the 101. They do sampler flights in addition to straight pours.

Phoenix is underserved for a metro this size, in my opinion. One of the better Bourbon selections at a bar that I've found, without smoking, is White Chocolate Grill on Scottsdale Rd. at the 101. They do sampler flights in addition to straight pours.

Thanks, yemenmocha.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.