A Whiskey Event for True Connoisseurs

Dolph Lundgren
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I don't think you guys will want to miss this, an event for "True Connoisseurs." High Roller tickets are only $2,495.00 (and they're tax deductible). And there's also whisky speed dating...Score!

http://universalwhiskyexperience.com/

The same curiosity that makes me want to go to at least one "Gathering of the Juggalos" (just for a day) makes me want to sell my car and grab a High Roller ticket.

Whose coming with me?

All jokes aside the people I know who've attended this event, have really enjoyed it and say it's a good event. Obviously not in my price range. I'll be going to Julio's Go Whisky Weekend this weekend. Total cost $0.

Our Scotch Club has a couple members who go to this, but way outside of my price range. Hell, when they had the World of Whiskey thing in Atlanta this fall it was between $100-$200, and I thought that was too high (Bill hosted what I thought was a MUCH better shindig at his place, with pours like ND OGD, etc)

Our Scotch Club has a couple members who go to this, but way outside of my price range. Hell, when they had the World of Whiskey thing in Atlanta this fall it was between $100-$200, and I thought that was too high (Bill hosted what I thought was a MUCH better shindig at his place, with pours like ND OGD, etc)

Going to have to keep an eye on future events here in town (if they have one!) The price went down to $70-80 as the time neared which wasn't too bad.

But you are right, the whiskey event at Bill's house was much better!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.