George T. Stagg :State limits?

WEG3
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

banghead.gif

I have talked to my favorite bottle shop, who ever he/ they talk to has been told that there is a limit to what he as a shop can get, and how much will be shipped to the state .

Massachusetts will get less than 30 bottles shipped to the state and you must be on the list confused.gif for before ( the first Stagg release) to get some this time ,,,, Hopefully he ( My bottle shop) will get the 2 bottles he was promised and that was all he can/will be shipped to him , Money is not the issuse ...... frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

The hunt is on for Where the Other bottles are going in this State ... confused.giftongue.gifbanghead.gif....

He was also told none has shipped yet and was not told when it will other than soon ...... crazy.giffrown.gif

Any of you had better luck at the hunt ?

Bill G.

I have to wonder if I am worthy of The Stagg....

Not sure on what the limits are for each state Bill. I did share an email today with someone over at Buffalo Trace and he said that "the goods are still safe at the Trace." To date none has been shipped here to NY (and I would assume anywhere for that matter) and he went on to say they they hope to ship it within the next coupple of weeks. When I tried to get a date none was really given. So I'll keep on it and if I hear anything I'll report back.

None was in the WV warehouse as of yesterday. I stopped at the store in WV that has my order and no Stagg has arrived yet.

It seems it's still all at BT. I think they are going to release it right around the same time as last year from the time frame that was given to me. Now I don't remember exactly when it came here in NYC last year, but I think it was late November 'maybe' the first week of December(?)... In any casae, it'll be soon enough and I'm sure a post will be made by someone once it is. toast.gif

Last year I got my drinking bottle of Stagg on Thanksgiving day. I had a save bottle a few days before that. Shortly however, Well I won't rehash that again! lol.gif

I did speak to a storekeeper that said they expected a delay. This was a week or more ago. Maybe they plan to let our collective anticipation build. The only other thing I can add is, We will be able to know who has the real marketing genius working for them if someone shelves a new one near the time Stagg does show up . ( Read Yeah Right !)

<font color="red"> Good God Give Nigel Olsson Some </font>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.