Belle Meade visit and Dierks Bentley

wadewood
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On our recent road trip to KY for Sampler, we stopped by Belle Meade and co owner Andy Nelson gave us a quick tour. It's still a work in progress. It will be located in a great looking old building that is also on same street as Corsair in Nashville. The fermenting tanks were there (and they were square). Their still is ready but they are doing prep work on drains and plumbing for where it will sit. Construction crews were busy welding and hammering away. Andy thinks they are about 3 months out from starting to distill. I think that might be overly optimistic, but they are making progress.

One neat thing Andy told us is that Dierks Bentley shot his video to 'I Hold On' in their facility. Here it is on youtube -

One thing that interest me about belle Meade and I hope I read this correctly, their small batch bourbons are only 5 barrels at a time or I think it was 4? For $34.99 I'm going to take a chance and see what they are about..

One thing that interest me about belle Meade and I hope I read this correctly, their small batch bourbons are only 5 barrels at a time or I think it was 4? For $34.99 I'm going to take a chance and see what they are about..

I got a bottle of Belle Meade and it was total pickle juice to me. Didn't like it at all. As they say YMMV though

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.