Wild Turkey 14 Year Old American Tradition..

Creggor
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi Guys.. Ok a few months ago I purchased a bottle of Wild Turkey Tradition 14 year Old KSBW Bourbon.. I have not seen any info on this particular bottling. I have to say the packaging is really kinda cool.. Almost like opening up the tomb to Cleopatra.. Nice gift box etc.. In the past I have enjoyed a lot of the various releases from Wild Turkey.. I especially liked the Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit SB Bottles. Anyone have any thoughts on this version.. Thanks. Creggor

classic! It does show the search function using google to search is better than using the search function here - so that's a good tip.

Someone else suggested using Google search a few weeks ago in another thread and I have found that for me it is easier to use and always works.

Back on topic gg I picked up a bottle of this a few months ago and until the WTRB 112 debuted I thought it was the best rendition of WT available on the shelves. IMO it is still a lot better than numerous other bottles that list for more.

Someone else suggested using Google search a few weeks ago in another thread and I have found that for me it is easier to use and always works.

Yea, I think that was me. At least, I've mentioned it recently as well. It's infinitely better than our search feature. Google zoomed right to the thread I was looking for after wasting 10 minutes hunting here.

...I have to say the packaging is really kinda cool..
I liked the bottle itself with the metal on the bottom. And the drink is very nice. I'm fond of older Turkey, wish they would age more of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.