Pensacola?

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anyone have any insights into bourbon stores to hit in Pensacola, FL? I hope to come home with a bottle of SAOS10 or some such that I can't get in Texas. Or is that a pipedream?

I was able to order one from Total Wine in Daytona Beach, it arrived in less than 1 week...

• 4 weeks later...

this was covered in my "introduction" thread in the "new to SB" forum, but the two places i've seen that have a decent selection of quality stuff are bambooze on the north side of town and island liquor on the beach. FWIW, island liquor's prices are....well, high. their selection is unmatched though from what i've seen and i'm a local.

this was covered in my "introduction" thread in the "new to SB" forum, but the two places i've seen that have a decent selection of quality stuff are bambooze on the north side of town and island liquor on the beach. FWIW, island liquor's prices are....well, high. their selection is unmatched though from what i've seen and i'm a local.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.