Jim Beam Remodel

COPPERSTILL
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Noticed last night that there is a new neon type Jim Beam sign at the Clermont plant. Red in color, need to see it again before deciding if I like it or not. Check it out if you have a chance.

John Ed

Interesting. Bobby has reported on the repainting of many buildings at Clermont. I wonder what this portends? Are they preparing to make the plant more of a showplace, maybe to introduce a real tour? People I talk to are invariably disappointed when they visit Jim Beam because they are tantalizingly close to the source but not actually shown anything. Perhaps the powers that be here in Deerfield are taking that to heart. Stay tuned.

Thanks for the heads up, John Ed grin.gif...

I'll check it out...

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

During this last painting and remodeling, The big JIM BEAM sign was removed. Now it stands out away from the distillery building and all the letters are boxed in. Behind the letters, red light washes over the building and the black JIM BEAM sign is suspended in red light. It's GORGEOUS!

toast.gif

I was the sneaky photographer, actually I was on public right of way for those.

<font color="blue"> Good God Give Moyes Lucas Jr Some </font>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.