Foreign Whisky of the Month POLL - September

Virus_Of_Life
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Which Foreign Whisky do you choose for the month of September?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Foreign Whisky do you choose for the month of September?

• Arran
    • Benriach
    • Caperdonich
    • Dalmore
    • Edradour

Getting back on track with a poll for next Month's FWoTM. Which should it be?

Kavalan,there hasn't been much discussion about it in the past and they have several incredible expressions.

Kavalan,there hasn't been much discussion about it in the past and they have several incredible expressions.

Not a lot of access for most people I would think. I have the King Car single malt but no Solist to be found here so far to my knowledge.

I was stationed in England many years ago and had the opportunity to tour the Edradour distillery. I believe it was the then the smallest distillery in Scotland at that time. It was a wonderful experience and opened up my limited experience to Scotch. They even served our children ice cream with a "hint" of Edradour. Since then I buy a bottle every few months to keep my bourbons company.

I'm attending a tasting of the entire Edradour line in the 9th, so that's a great choice for me too.

I voted Arran to give me an excuse to buy a bottle of Devil's Punchbowl Chapter II. Still on the edge about this being worth it, so I'll let the poll decide for me.

I would like to cast a vote for casting adrift some of the older WOTM threads. Getting to be too many and won't be long before new threads don't show up until the next page! OK, that may be awhile but still...

All good choices - Edradour happens to be my favorite sleeper malt. Not that many know it but every time I give a taste of it people love it. I recently did a tasting with Arran and their Amarone Cask Finish is really interesting and worth seeking out. So either one would make me happy. And to @Tanstaafl2's point - I wonder if would be possible to have a separate FWOM subgroup with all the threads like the bourbon of the month has? If not maybe keeping the three most recent months stickied might be a solution. Whatever is simplest gets my vote.

And to @Tanstaafl2's point - I wonder if would be possible to have a separate FWOM subgroup with all the threads like the bourbon of the month has? If not maybe keeping the three most recent months stickied might be a solution. Whatever is simplest gets my vote.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!