William Heavenhill 15 year barrel proof

bin31z
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hidden

I have a bottle of this, bought at the Visitor's Center for $129. Didn't know what it was, but had a sample at the VC, liked it and so bought the bottle. Worried that I had grossly overpaid for something not particularly special. Now that I have spent some time with this, I find it to be exceptionally good bourbon. If you enjoy the HH taste profile, this might be some of the best, certainly, that I had had. 11 years old, BIB, and a fine bourbon. From nose to finish, it has no vices. Easily drinkable neat, no burn at all. I will probably go and buy another bottle, even at $129. It is that good imho.

But, bin31z, I have to warn you that I am also a big Willett fan, so take what I say with a grain of Nelson County salt, I suppose. :cool:

Limited availability combined with high price keep this one out of the limelight. Perhaps the select few who have tasted it can chime in.

The Wm. Heavenhill line has only ever been sold in the HH gift shops to my knowledge. I'm sure it's going to be expensive, but I'm more willing to lay down the big bucks for something at barrel strength.

Anyone have a clue what the price is.

Well the previous William Heavenhill bottles they sold at the gift shop were $150, for a bourbon that only met BIB standards and is not age stated if I recall correctly.

The gift shop when I visited was selling EC23 for 350 and Evan Williams 23 for 425.

So I'd expect some pretty crazy prices for a 15 yo barrel strength.

Don't have a link but I read $250 somewhere. That is in line w the HHSS they offered(which I also read has now been discounted substantially).

Currently they are selling an 11 yr old BIB William Heavenhill BIB at the GS for $129. I bought a bottle about a month ago. It's nice, very nice.

Currently they are selling an 11 yr old BIB William Heavenhill BIB at the GS for $129. I bought a bottle about a month ago. It's nice, very nice.

^^^what he said. The gift shop 11 yr BiB is pretty nice stuff.

My Buddy is down there as I speak, called me up yesterday,from the HH GS he had just took the Connoisseur tour and got to taste, EC23,EW23,WH Bib,and I believe the HHSS, he said he's buying 2 of them(WH Bib),and wanted to know if I wanted 1,...duh..... Said it was delicious,..price was $129,or for an extra 5 you could get one signed from Parker.He also got me a Very OF 12 from there..$39.99,said it was the only place he could find that down there.

Its 150 now I think. Still can't the SB hhss! So excited!!

Don't have a link but I read $250 somewhere. That is in line w the HHSS they offered(which I also read has now been discounted substantially).

My Buddy is down there as I speak, called me up yesterday,from the HH GS he had just took the Connoisseur tour and got to taste, EC23,EW23,WH Bib,and I believe the HHSS, he said he's buying 2 of them(WH Bib),and wanted to know if I wanted 1,...duh..... Said it was delicious,..price was $129,or for an extra 5 you could get one signed from Parker.He also got me a Very OF 12 from there..$39.99,said it was the only place he could find that down there.

Thanks very much for the info! Going to HH on the 29th... William Heavenhill @ $129 might be tough to pass on.

• 1 month later...

I was down there last week. Bought the WHH 15yr. $250. Worth every goddamn penny. This stuff is on a whole different level. I wish I had purchased 2.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.