Longest flight ever..(and still remembered it!)

dSculptor
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hey guys,

Just had my longest flight ever on Fri. night, man was it fun, started around 5pm and finished around 3am.

Here’s what I had:

1.HH6

2.FC

3.HHSS (#2)

4.WFE 5yr.

5.ETL

6.Er17

7.J collab

8.SB blend (does this count as 2?)

9.Saz 18

10.ET (1969)

11.JD SB

12.KC SB

13.A different KC SB what a difference between the both!

14.My 20/20 vat (PVW20/EC20) someone else try this stuff if you can and tell me what you think (this could also count as 2)

15.WR 4wood

16.#8 vat (I think it should count as another one)

17.#14 vat (same here)

Well, got a longer flight than that? If not let’s hear your longest one anyway, or a recent or memorable one.

Note: It doesn’t count if you’re not standing at the end of it.:lol:

Our monthly whiskey club can get pretty crazy depending who is hosting. After a while the host might just start pulling out more and more bottles he wants people to try. It's taking me a while to understand that very small pours and LOTS of whater is the best way to survive and be functional for my family the next day.

post-10338-144898215199_thumb.jpg

I used to track everything I sampled at GBS meetings, and the numbers got in the same ballpark (15-20 pours), although I didn't consider it a flight as it wasn't that organized :lol: I've switched to fewer pours, and more water just to make the next day more tolerable :) Looks like you enjoyed some nice whiskey, and more importantly - had fun doing it!

Oh yeh, water between every pour.. fill up the nosing glass after every pour and drink the wash, then I like to clean it with a paper towel as not to cross contaminate.:lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.