"Whiskey On Ice" MN: Update...and thanks!

mrviognier
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Well...we did it!

With the help of many on this site, we've successfully funded "Whiskey On Ice"'s Kickstarter campaign. Many, MANY thanks for your incredible support...support which speaks to the high level of interest in (and enthusiasm for) a Minnesota-based international whiskey event.

Next week we plan to open registration to the general public on our website, as well as list some details on participating distilleries and our Whiskey Masterclass series. This information will be updated regularly, so check back on the site often.

What can you do now? Well, first off, fill a glass with your favorite whiskey, and raise a toast...to YOU. Your support made this happen. And then, please share the news about "Whiskey On Ice" with your whiskey-loving friends, and urge them to register next week!

Thank you again for your incredible support. I look forward to seeing you on April 12th if not sooner.

Congratulations! I notice your signature includes "HIGH WEST DISTILLERY." Are you still with High West, or are you doing your own thing? Regardless, congrats again for getting your whisk(e)y tasting event off the ground. I'd love to go, but I sort of live in Maryland and all . . .

Hey, Eric. Still VERY much with High West. This is a side venture I'm doing with my wife. Saw the need for a world-class event here in MN, and tried to convince a few folks to do it. When they didn't take the hint, we decided to take the reins.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.