Non-chill filtered private barrel selections

Flyfish
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Usually we pay a premium for non-chill filtered bourbon but TPS private barrel selections are NCF for the same price as the regular bottlings. In addition, you get a chance to see what an EC 12 SB would taste like. Who else do you know that offers NCF barrel selections? We are headed to FL right after Christmas and will be returning to OH via Savannah, Charleston, and Williamsburg. This means numerous opportunities to seek out purveyors of our favorite beverage. Recommendations?

Usually we pay a premium for non-chill filtered bourbon but TPS private barrel selections are NCF for the same price as the regular bottlings. In addition, you get a chance to see what an EC 12 SB would taste like. Who else do you know that offers NCF barrel selections? We are headed to FL right after Christmas and will be returning to OH via Savannah, Charleston, and Williamsburg. This means numerous opportunities to seek out purveyors of our favorite beverage. Recommendations?

Last year, I picked up a half case of McKenna BIB that was NCF from Midway Liquors in MD. I thought this was my 2nd favorite pickup of last year, behind the PH Promise of Hope.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.