Special Edition Gift shop bottllings?

trumpstylz
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

A friend is in Kentucky and planning on going to 4 roses, Heavenhill, and buffalo trace, possibly more. Any bottlings worth picking up in the gift shops???

Your question suggests you don't already have a list so have him make a list of what he finds and buy as many high end selections as you can afford. Alternatively, a case of HH6 yr BIB may prove useful.

I always like to get the Four Roses gift shop selections when I am there. I also usually stop at Kroger and get regular FRSB as it is $26 something with a Kroger card when you buy a case. And Squire's advice around the HH6 BIB is a great idea that I wished I had known about earlier.

Best regards, Tony

A friend is in Kentucky and planning on going to 4 roses, Heavenhill, and buffalo trace, possibly more. Any bottlings worth picking up in the gift shops???

I have become fond of the Willian Heavenhill 11 yr BIB at the HH gift shop. Expensive at $129 but really tasty. Four Roses usually has some nice single barrel cask strength selections available. Not much available at the BT gift shop however.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.