Northern Kentucky

mbroo5880i
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I am going to be in Cincinnati for a few days and plan a trip over to Newport/Covington.

Does anyone know if TPS has any current Bourbon or Rye Barrel selections? I am not certain how up-to-date the inventory on their website is. Based on it, they don't have much of anything so I am guessing that itis not up-to-date. I am looking for FR, W12, OWA or Smooth Ambler or other possible options.

• 1 month later...

Not sure about their selection, but I find the hunt for a nice bargain or a jewel just as exciting going to some different stores. This is how I found a couple of Lost Prophet bottles and one example of E.H.Taylor Barrel Proof on a shelve behind the register at a hole in the wall liquor store in Indianapolis...

Jan

I was just at TPS last week. I wasn't looking for anything in particular but they have a hell of a selection. And they have A. H. Hirsch on their tasting bar.

• 2 weeks later...

TPS is great. I have been there three times so far, but have yet to make it during the hours of the tasting bar being open.

Mbroo, even though I realize that your trip must have come and gone by now, I think their website actually stays pretty up to date. It just seems to be a slow season for their selections.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.