Release of Baby Saz

Nosnum
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I stopped by one of my regular stores in Ann Arbor MI and was surprised to see 6 bottles of Baby Saz on the shelf. Did Buffalo Trace just release this again or did I get lucky? Unfortunately they would only sell me one bottle...

Cheers!

We just got a bunch in VA too. I wasn't under the impression they had ceased producing though if that's what you meant.

I didn't intend for it to sound like I didn't think that it would ever be released again..,I just thought it was released once a year.

It's released twice a year now according to a manager at va abc. April and October.

Eh, it's a shadow of its former self. Last bottle I had was mediocre at best. Y'all can have it.

In VA we got some EHT Barrel Proof along with the Saz Jr and ETL. There were also a few bottles of Stagg Jr around, was a very good shipment but since many of these have been out of stock for some time folks were bunkering.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Buffalo Trace has released a bunch of stuff in PA- we got Cured Oak (very limited release- sold out in 2-3 minutes if that), then ETL and Stagg Jr. (both nearly sold out in the Philadelphia area) and I got an email today that Sazerac rye and CEHT rye were released today. The Sazerac is already sold out.

Yes, come to think of it, it was about this time last year that I got my first bottles of it... the timing seems consistent.

I don't believe it ever sold out in Texas.

Weird, always on the shelf here in central New York. Didn't know it was a limited item.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.