Woodford Reserve Distillery Series

fozzy71
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

There is a big difference from the copper still WR versus the WR of today. I am drinking Lincoln Henderson's batch 16 right now. If I'm not mistaken it comes from one distillery, before they started blending from two different distilleries.

I believe what you're drinking is a product of Mr Henderson picking honey barrels of Old Forester and then aging them in the warehouses at the Labrot Graham (Woodford) distillery. The new stuff blends juice from Old Forester production and juice from the pot stills at Woodford. I enjoy it for what it is. The old stuff was better though... Heck, I love Old Forester so that's why I was such a fan of Woodford back then!

Edited by MOwhisky4me

I don't care what anybody says, I will not be shaken from the belief that the early editions of Woodford were very good stuff. That and the proverbial spare change will get you a cup of coffee.

I don't care what anybody says, I will not be shaken from the belief that the early editions of Woodford were very good stuff. That and the proverbial spare change will get you a cup of coffee.

Or change and a good glass of Woodford......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.