I have avoided flavored whiskeys but this one is popular by sales #

Jono
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I saw the same thing on Fox News Jono, but I was a bit hesitant to post about it in Industry News.

FWIW, my supervisor at work got a promotion, and is leaving to take a job elsewhere within the company. (I won't miss him) He mainly likes craft beers, but does delve into other things occasionally. I asked him what bourbon he liked, as I was thinking about giving him a going away/good riddance present. He said he's not really into bourbon. If he drinks anything like that, he said it would be Fireball. Go figure. :skep:

That is hilarious and probably sums up their customer base...no offense if anyone likes it.

It's pains me to admit it, but in the right circumstances I can handle Fireball. Now, I also REALLY like the old Atomic Fireball candy. My church choir would go on tours each summer and I was required to bring a bag of them along. To me Fireball is a liquid atomic fireball. If I have to do a shot, this is high on my list. My volleyball team can go through a half bottle celebrating a big tourney win.

Would I ever sip it? Gawd no. But for what it is, I'll take it.

The only thing good about Fireball was during the Seahawks Super Bowl parade when Marshawn Lynch was lounging on the hood of one of those Duck amphibious vehicles when someone handed him a bottle of Fireball which he took with him for the rest of the parade and proceeded to go to a happy place while continuing to recline on the hood of that Duck.

When it comes to Fireball, I have to truthfully say that I don't mind it. It's by no means a regular...or even an infrequent drink for me. I buy it for my nephew's wife at Thanksgiving, because she likes it mixed with Angry Orchard. I'll sip on a shot glass from fridge couple times a year. Not bad at that rate.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.