Abbreviations Update Please

Sluggo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I'll do it, Boss!

I have to admit, 2 things popped into my head when I saw this:

1. Joe will do this after he has been drinking, and none of us will know or understand the abbreviations....

2. You already received the gold chalice for previous acts, what is the motivation this time?

1. Joe will do this after he has been drinking, and none of us will know or understand the abbreviations....

2. You already received the gold chalice for previous acts, what is the motivation this time?

I think he just wants to 'make stuff up', and see if we'll notice! :D

Heehee! I'll also be initiating a banned words, phrases, and ideas section, as well! All my own! :lol:

Heehee! I'll also be initiating a banned words, phrases, and ideas section, as well! All my own! :lol:

I nominate "juice" to be the first word on that list.

Finally, a voice of reason.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I nominate "juice" to be the first word on that list.
:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

Ditto although distillate does take more letters. BUT -

what's going to be the rule on "wheater" vs. "wheated"? Inquiring minds want to know.

Isn't it obvious? He wants the limited edition rhinestone encrusted SB kneepads with the logo embroidered in tawny mauve. That's what Amy told me, anyway. :slappin:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.