Empty Bottle Support Group 2016

T Comp
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

12 minutes ago, flahute said:

As the holiday extravaganza comes to a close I've gathered all the casualties from the past two weeks for a group photo. 

IMG_6410.JPG

Great effort there Steve! And as I've often said your empties now taste the same as all of those unopened Instagram and Facebook trophy shots.......except you got to enjoy yours. Cheers! 

^^^Good work, Steve!  Now fill those puppies up with OGD BIB and treat your friends like kings!  :lol:

On 1/1/2017 at 8:44 PM, Richnimrod said:

I have no idea how to place pix; but I'll at least mention the poor lonely soldier that bit the dust last night in a valiant effort to keep my 'spirits' up through the waning hours of 2016......

Heaven Hill Select Stock (SB.com pick #2) succumbed late last evening.   Sad to see it slide into history.   A great pour for sure, right to the end.    (I could never be sure; but I thought I heard the sound of taps being played ..... gently.)

OMG, Rich.  That's so sad.  I'm down to my last 1/4 inch in my bottle and just can't bring myself to finish it.  I'm not kidding -- I may tell my wife to put it in my pine box with me for all eternity.

Happy New Year, BTW. [edit - just reread that; talk about a mood shift . . . didn't mean to post a downer.:wacko:]

Edited by Harry in WashDC

4 hours ago, flahute said:

As the holiday extravaganza comes to a close I've gathered all the casualties from the past two weeks for a group photo. 

IMG_6410.JPG

Steve, I've got to hand it to you, that is some lineup of fallen soldiers you have there. You most certainly had a Happy Holidays if that was what you were enjoying which is the way it should be! Thats the way they should be photographed…EMPTY! 

While having a few pours from a newly purchased bottle of ETL the other night, I noticed my open bottle of BT with barely a pour left in it. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. It's now done and gone, and headed for the recycle bin. :P

Cheers! Joe

Bottle killing spree.... this bottle was down to 3/4 full so i thought I'd send it to the big green bin in heaven. I'd better slow it down after this one, being it a work night and all. ;)

IMG_1600.JPG

OE 7 101 hits the bin tonight - hard to beat for around $15 to $20 a bottle and in many cases comparing others that are much higher than that

Emptied a RR10Y. It's a very good pour and I'm glad I found it at $19.99. Still have 3 unopened and hope to get back to that store early next week. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.