Urban Chestnut, Four Hands, Square One and Civil Life

b1gcountry
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I'm just curious how much some of our local st Louis breweries get distributed outside of Missouri. Schlafly has to be the biggest, so I'm not even including them, but how many folks have seen four hands, urban chestnut, civil life, Ferguson brewing or square one outside st Louis? I'm probably even forgetting some but those are the 5 I know best

Edited by b1gcountry
I can't count

15 hours ago, b1gcountry said:

I'm just curious how much some of our local st Louis breweries get distributed outside of Missouri. Schlafly has to be the biggest, so I'm not even including them, but how many folks have seen four hands, urban chestnut, civil life, Ferguson brewing or square one outside st Louis? I'm probably even forgetting some but those are the 5 I know best

Ad yet even Schlafly doesn't make it to Georgia unless that has changed recently. Don't recognize the others off hand either but I have gotten a little less engaged in beer with the massive metastasis of breweries across my region and the country as a whole in recent times.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.