Help with a Macallan M

LCWoody
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Does anyone happen to know what the signature, numbers, and Roman numeral letters mean on the bottom of this bottle? Thanks for  the help. 

image.thumb.jpeg.a18911285c135de9948ca9c

image.thumb.jpeg.dab50ee8a6848819a4edbff

I think it just means that the bottle is a Lalique bottle number 2160 of 2510 made in 2014.

It looks like a great piece of crystal.  How much does it go for?

$4000, I thought their were only 300 and something available in the US, or is that number world wide?

Edited by LCWoody

There was a Macallan M part of the 1824 series released in 2013. A lot of info online about that year. Was reported to be part of an ongoing release of the 1824 series. There were 1750 bottles priced at $4500....355 bottles reserved for the US.

On the bottle above, MMXIV would stand for 2014. Lalique crystal company, France. Designed by Fabien Baron. The only info I found on the 2014 release was from an auction stating there were 2510 bottles released. For what it's worth, it sold for $3704 in that auction. Not much other info on the '14 release just on a quick search.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.