Greg Metze leaving MGP

VAGentleman
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

No comments in 8 days on one of the highest volume master distillers on the planet? Interesting.

The real question is where is he going from here? If this leads to a new distillery I'm all for it! We need more sources of great juice at this point in history.

6 hours ago, The Black Tot said:

No comments in 8 days on one of the highest volume master distillers on the planet? Interesting.

The real question is where is he going from here? If this leads to a new distillery I'm all for it! We need more sources of great juice at this point in history.

I think the new stills got delivered recently at Bulleitt. There may be a job opening there. (Pure speculation on the job opening).

8 hours ago, The Black Tot said:

I'm certainly sad.  MGP makes amazing booze.  But maybe he will be moving on to a place where he can really get creative.  I guess how sad I am going to be depends directly on what he's doing next.

The good news in whiskey is whenever a move happens that gives us concern, we've got the next ~12yrs to still buy the old product :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.