Phone App for tasting notes

BigPapa
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Is there a good Phone App where I can log tasting notes for both bourbon and Scotch?

i thought for sure someone would have made one.

I think that the Distiller app is the best out there to date.  I don't always agree with their ratings because they're done by so many different members of their "panel" so there's very little consistency.  For the most part though, the ratings are pretty indicative of the quality of the whiskey (scotch, bourbon, rye).  They also recently added tequila and rum.  

3 hours ago, foster016 said:

I think that the Distiller app is the best out there to date.  I don't always agree with their ratings because they're done by so many different members of their "panel" so there's very little consistency.  For the most part though, the ratings are pretty indicative of the quality of the whiskey (scotch, bourbon, rye).  They also recently added tequila and rum.  

Is there an app were I can add my own tasting notes?

Yup, Distiller lets you add your own notes and ratings (1 through 5 stars).  You can also maintain a "Wish List," "Collection," and "Top Shelf."  I use the collection to help me keep track of what I have open and in my bunker.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.