BTAC

JTaylor
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 9/30/2016 at 3:14 PM, Richnimrod said:

Ahhh, Yes!    I will be watching ; but NOT participating in the insanity.   If I get a call from my favorite retailer, I'll be happy to pay a reasonable mark-up over retail

How is this "not participating"?  You have your name and phone number on lists.

No List.   Personal relationship.     And, to explain my comment about 'not participating in the insanity'; I meant not following delivery trux, not entering lotteries, not paying secondary market prices, not surfing the dark web in search of illicit BTAC, or any other sort of nonsense.... One contact; the retailer from whom I buy all the Bourbon I ever obtain in my home state.   And, as it turns out I won't be getting a call, in any case.    No BTAC for my retailer at all.    I'll survive, I'm sure.

Just now, Richnimrod said:

No List.   Personal relationship.     And, to explain my comment about 'not participating in the insanity'; I meant not following delivery trux, not entering lotteries, not paying secondary market prices, not surfing the dark web in search of illicit BTAC, or any other sort of nonsense.... One contact; the retailer from whom I buy all the Bourbon I ever obtain in my home state.   And, as it turns out I won't be getting a call, in any case.    No BTAC for my retailer at all.    I'll survive, I'm sure.

So to you, adding your name and phone number/email address to a lottery, equates to "insanity"?

Just now, briankeith513 said:

So to you, adding your name and phone number/email address to a lottery, equates to "insanity"?

Yes.

Those of us who have had the pleasure of hanging with Rich know there are many levels and degrees to his insanity...:lol:

haha ok.  Hey smokinjoe.  I see you are from Marietta( Big Chicken), Did you enter the BTAC and Pappy Lottery for Towers this year?

1 hour ago, briankeith513 said:

haha ok.  Hey smokinjoe.  I see you are from Marietta( Big Chicken), Did you enter the BTAC and Pappy Lottery for Towers this year?

Hi BK.  Nope.  Since The Great Pumpkin passed me by this year, my hopes lie in camping out under the Big Chicken waiting for her to lay a golden egg full of BTAC and Pappiez. :D

1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

Hi BK.  Nope.  Since The Great Pumpkin passed me by this year, my hopes lie in camping out under the Big Chicken waiting for her to lay a golden egg full of BTAC and Pappiez. :D

Haha ok cool.

13 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

Those of us who have had the pleasure of hanging with Rich know there are many levels and degrees to his insanity...:lol:

Even the venerable Smokinjoe has little idea of the depths, degrees, levels, or whatever of my truly unmeasurable insanity.    Oooooops, I guess that ain't a word, since it appears with a jagged red underline.    TFB!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.