Sign in to follow this  
Vosgar

T-shirts

Vosgar

After getting a whiskey t-shirt from my son for Christmas, I thought it might be fun for us to share some of our whiskey/whisky shirts (of course, I could be alone in thinking this).

I have to give Tom H full credit for the Malt Whiskey shirt. He was wearing one during this years KBF, and since my wife and I were taking the grandkids to Disney in October, I HAD to have one to wear while there. Perhaps I'm just easily amused

20161227_185855.jpg

20161227_185823.jpg

smokinjoe

I like this thread!  I'm thinking that my bourbon T- shirt collection is only surpassed by my bourbon glass collection---both to the dismay of Mrssmokinjoe!  :D

I have many that I like, but this ranks in my top couple favorites as a symbol of my one man crusade to end the use of this abominable replacement word for bourbon, whiskey, distillate, etc ...  ;)

image.jpg

flahute
1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

I like this thread!  I'm thinking that my bourbon T- shirt collection is only surpassed by my bourbon glass collection---both to the dismay of Mrssmokinjoe!  :D

I have many that I like, but this ranks in my top couple favorites as a symbol of my one man crusade to end the use of this abominable replacement word for bourbon, whiskey, distillate, etc ...  ;)

image.jpg

Oh my God this........a thousand million times.

I can't stand that word (as a reference for bourbon).

mosugoji64

Great idea, Gary! Mrs. Mosugoji got me these for Christmas:

20161228_000228.jpg

20161228_000338.jpg

smokinjoe

Another of my faves:

image.jpg

fishnbowljoe

I just love good t-shirts. I remember one time a few years ago when Paul (p_elliott) and I were at the HH visitors center. A guy walked in with a hand made t-shirt on that read,

" I quit drinking last month. So far I've lost three days."

We looked at each other and laughed out loud. Funny stuff.

Cheers! Joe 

Hop

Elmer & Booker & Parker & Jim.  Black T-Shirt Front

Hop

^^^ One of my current favorites and will be the names of future pets in my household^^^

fishnbowljoe

I forgot about my home made Wheaties t-shirt from a few years back. The iron on transfer is faded and cracked, so I'll just post a copy of the pic I used. 

Cheers! Joe

wheaties.jpeg

Special Reserve
4 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

I forgot about my home made Wheaties t-shirt from a few years back. The iron on transfer is faded and cracked, so I'll just post a copy of the pic I used. 

Cheers! Joe

wheaties.jpeg

Awesome!

fishnbowljoe

Thanks Will. I might have to make a new one this year. An updated version. ;)

Cheers! Joe

lcpfratn

Cheers! Joe
wheaties.jpeg

Love this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Special Reserve
13 hours ago, lcpfratn said:

Love this!!!

The best part is that I've enjoyed each bourbon in that line up.

flahute
On 12/31/2016 at 6:41 AM, Hop said:

^^^ One of my current favorites and will be the names of future pets in my household^^^

We have the same strategy and I was all set to name some cats Elmer and Booker when my wife decided she was ready to get new ones. We ended up with two girl cats so we named them Willett and Larue. Hard to come up with girl names related to whiskey but we like these and they fit.

Vosgar

Hey Joe, are any of those bottles still with us or have they all met the recycling bin?

Harry in WashDC

The Malt Whiskey shirt made me laugh.  The Juice shirt made me want one.  The Wheaties pic reminded me of good times.  And, I live by the theme of the carbs shirt.  The names shirt is a fitting tribute (no pun intended).

Thank you, you all.

smokinjoe

I wear this one often.  Pics of Front and Back..

image.jpg

image.jpg

Vosgar

I'm loving these shirts guys!! Thanks for sharing

Old Dusty

This thread needs more Dawn

IMG_5998.JPG

Edited by Old Dusty

smokinjoe

Heaven Hill has some great shirts in their BHC Gift Shop.  Great looking, and made of that thin and really soft polyester/cotton/rayon blend.  I wear these...a lot.

image.jpg

Harry in WashDC

JOE!!!

I cannot believe I am now coveting your underwear.

Harry

smokinjoe
46 minutes ago, Harry in WashDC said:

JOE!!!

I cannot believe I am now coveting your underwear.

Harry

Please tell me that you are Adriana Lima and Harry in WashDC is just your weird internet handle ... :lol:

GaryT

Great thread!!  I'm getting next year's Christmas List together :)  And embarrassed that my only whiskey themed t-shirts are my SB.com and GBS shirts.  Definitely need to rectify that in April! 

BigRich

We have them in my house but sadly they are my wife's. I've yet to see any in a "tall" length. I think we can all agree that no one wants to see a BigRich with his gut sticking out of a shorty shirt at the next gathering.

GaryT
8 hours ago, BigRich said:

We have them in my house but sadly they are my wife's. I've yet to see any in a "tall" length. I think we can all agree that no one wants to see a BigRich with his gut sticking out of a shorty shirt at the next gathering.

Only if you're waxing around the belly button - then it's kosher LOL