Blanton's display

Clueby
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Amazon has 'em without the stoppers although a set of 8 stoppers (each with a diiferent letter, in the aggregate and properly arranged, spelling "BLANTONS") is sold separately.  Unfortunately, Amazon has no bourbon.  Also, there are (at least) two sizes of barrel stave with holes for eight stoppers.  I think the Blantons website also offers these for sale, BUT I've never kept my Blanton's stoppers and haven't really wanted to so don't really remember.

I'm half way there with 4 of the 8 corks.  I haven't thought about what I will do when I get all of them but I must admit that's a cool looking display. I can picture it sitting in my office. 

Here's a pic from last year with a bottle of 2016 Yamazaki Sherry Cask sitting on top of my Blanton's tops display from our dining room:

2016 Yamazaki Sherry Cask.jpg

It's a half barrel head that came with eight (8) pre-drilled holes for the tops (yes, I have the correct "N"s mounted - I think).  There's now a Blanton's Loch & K(e)y Society barrel pick on top for current consumption (the Yamazaki has a date with some folks in DC next month).  Now all I need is a nice little brass plaque with an engraved Blanton's logo . . . . .   :D

On 2/20/2017 at 8:05 AM, GeeTen said:

Here's a pic from last year with a bottle of 2016 Yamazaki Sherry Cask sitting on top of my Blanton's tops display from our dining room:

2016 Yamazaki Sherry Cask.jpg

It's a half barrel head that came with eight (8) pre-drilled holes for the tops (yes, I have the correct "N"s mounted - I think).  There's now a Blanton's Loch & K(e)y Society barrel pick on top for current consumption (the Yamazaki has a date with some folks in DC next month).  Now all I need is a nice little brass plaque with an engraved Blanton's logo . . . . .   :D

That is very cool.  Thanks for the idea.  

Edited by dcbt

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.