What is your "forever" bourbon?

Fishin49er
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 12/7/2017 at 1:50 PM, CardsandBourbon said:

Hard to find:  RHF

Easy to find:  4R SiB

Hard to argue with this.  I agree.

Dang hard question to answer when you removed the LEs from the discussion because I'd answer GTS in 0.01 seconds.

So after much debate I had to go with a workhorse bourbon that's not necessarily my favorite, but something I go to more often than not.  I can drink it when I want something nice to sip in front of the TV, when I'm camping out in the woods or anywhere in between....drum roll please....good ole plain ole WT 101.

1 hour ago, Bourserker said:

Dang hard question to answer when you removed the LEs from the discussion because I'd answer GTS in 0.01 seconds.

So after much debate I had to go with a workhorse bourbon that's not necessarily my favorite, but something I go to more often than not.  I can drink it when I want something nice to sip in front of the TV, when I'm camping out in the woods or anywhere in between....drum roll please....good ole plain ole WT 101.

This was just something I was thinking about the other day. Which bourbon checks all the boxes that I would be satisfied with it indefinitely. I didn't say LEs weren't allowed but in my mind I wouldn't pick a bourbon that I may or may not be able to get one bottle a year. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.