Somethings old, somethings new

Postal Grunt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I ran across this article from Gear Patrol after clicking on a link in the recent blog posting by Fred Minnick. While it's supposed to be an introductory to those who are just being introduced to our favorite spirited liquor, Mr Minnick also ventures a big dose of his opinions on what bottle is the best in many categories. The information that he dispenses is solid and useful for beginners. The bottle choices are hard to disagree with unless one is fanatically invested in a special choice or label. There are plenty of links provided to give background information or support for his opinions. In particular, there's a link to a 2012 article about the PVW obsession among bourbon drinkers.

I found it interesting but it also lends itself to picking out a favorite topic and leaving the rest for another day. Pour yourself a favorite and peruse.

https://gearpatrol.com/2017/12/22/best-bourbon-whiskey/?ct=t(March_22_A3_22_2017)

• I like it 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.