Empty bottle support group - 2018

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Finished WTRB 112.8 and Jameson Black Barrel.  Really enjoyed both.  MMCS bottle was a empty saved in case I needed to rebottle.

20181221_061614.jpg

• I like it 1

On 12/21/2018 at 12:05 AM, Kepler said:

SAOS SB 10 yr down

20181220_193026.jpeg

Solemn tear. 

SAOS always a good’un. 

Christmas casualty. 

Boulevardier finished HWRR store pick. 

Sad to see it go, but glad to have shared it with family. 

665AD55B-B92F-47A4-A693-F09AC03C77ED.jpeg

• I like it 1

I didn't care much for this at first.  Mostly alcohol on the nose and palate with very little flavor.  But the last third of the bottle really opened up with buttered popcorn on the nose and rich, sweet corn flavors.  Glad I stuck with it. 

mellow corn.jpg

• I like it 1

Loved this!  Celebrating my Minnesota Golden Gophers win over Georgia Tech.  Now watching my Cal Bears leading TCU in the second quarter of the Cheeze It Bowl.  Life is good! 

wtrb.jpg

• I like it 3

Loved this!  Celebrating my Minnesota Golden Gophers win over Georgia Tech.  Now watching my Cal Bears leading TCU in the second quarter of the Cheeze It Bowl.  Life is good! 
wtrb.jpg.3ba209f631e2f7dbbd132a7295553e7b.jpg

Gophers looked really good!!!

Won’t be replacing this one. It’s not bad, it’s actually to my taste kind of good. However too much good bourbon to be consumed. It’s also a very different profile than SAOS SB CS and that’s what I’m looking to replace.

IMG_5972.JPG

8 hours ago, JCwhammie said:

I sure do wish I would've bunkered a few of these. 

20181228_225439.jpg

Me, too!  I'm down to my LAST bottle in the bunker . . . . .   ☺️

Polished off two bottles so far this weekend. First was a bottle of EHT Single Barrel on Friday night. Tonight, I found the bottom of FRSB Loc & K(e)y PS. cheering the Colts on to the playoffs. Already have the replacement picked out and ready to go for next Saturday in the Wild Card game.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.