The Distiller App

Whiskey Lullaby
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Does anyone here use the app called Distiller? I just started using it and it’s pretty cool. You can look up different types of whiskey (and other alcohols) and it will give you reviews, flavor profiles, ratings, etc. 

You can also keep lists of what you have in your collection and make wish lists. Makes it easy when you travel to the liquor store to look for what you want. All of this can be shared with other users too. 

If you’re on the app, let me know or  look me up. My handle is WhiskeyLullaby. 

I've got the app.  It's good for when you run into a bottle you don't know much about.  Easy to look it up and make an informed buying decision.

I don't use the social media aspect of the app, and the last time I updated the collection feature was probably last summer.

3 hours ago, brock957 said:

Was looking at the app a couple of days ago. I might just give it a try.

Cool. Let me know if you decide to use it and we can connect on it. I'm all about learning what Whiskey others enjoy.

• I like it 1

I use it when I am looking for something new at my favorite liquor store to see what others think. Also use the Whiskey Advocate Buying Guide, good information in it as well.

20 hours ago, Whiskey Lullaby said:

Cool. Let me know if you decide to use it and we can connect on it. I'm all about learning what Whiskey others enjoy.

I'm on there now. No tasting notes yet.

Tried to look you up. What do you go by.

I'm brock957.

2 hours ago, brock957 said:

I'm on there now. No tasting notes yet.

Tried to look you up. What do you go by.

I'm brock957.

Mine handle is WhiskeyLullaby. I added you to my following list. Feel free to add me. I haven’t done any tasting notes, but my collection and wish list are up to date. 

• I like it 1

15 hours ago, Stump1998 said:

I am on there as well, stump1998. Try to keep collection and wish list up to date. 

I just looked you up and added you to my following. Our collections and our wish lists have a lot of crossover. 

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.