A Gem of a LS...

bayouredd
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Last week I was in Mobile AL & went to a store that has a GREAT craft beer selection. The bourbon; however is priced a bit steep and nothing special. I bought a bottle of Basil's for my customer anyway & the salesman was more than happy to shoot the bull with me about bourbon. In the end he told me about a really nice LS in Pensacola. Well, I live in Pensacola & had not heard of it...

Last week I went and scored my 1st bottle of Blanton's. The next day I went back & picked up a Michter10. The Blanton's was all gone at that time. I went today & the Blanton's was replenished. The date/rick/barrel was all different, so it looks like there is a line on the Blanton; for now anyway. There was also another Mich10, several Whistle15, Midsummer Dram ($80), Johnny Drum, Stagg Jr, The Col & others. What isn't there are the standard stuff like WT101, JD, EW & such.

I am hoping this is an ongoing saga...

• I like it 2

Nice! Midwinter Night's Dram is pretty great, I think $80 is the typical retail price for it. Stagg is an easy suggestion too if at retail ($50-ish).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.