SF Whiskey Expo..

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Next weekend is the SF Whiskies of the World Expo. Jim, will be there. I just finished talking to him on the phone.

Jim's a "sharp" looking man...I always make sure he's "Top Notch" and looks "Fine"...I take care of the wearables for him grin.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif Ohhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhh grin.gifgrin.gif

All three a of these men are very handsome grin.gif Two of them are, Buffalo Trace folks...Preston VanWinkle (Julian's son), far left, Steve Camisa, center and for or those of you who don't know, Jim Butler, Straightbourbon.com Forum Admistrator, is the "feller" on the far right grin.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

post-20-14489811426631_thumb.jpg

Is the SF Whiskeyfest the same or different from the one in Chicago, in April, or the one in New York, in the fall? I haven't heard of the one in SF. confused.gif

If it is different, who sponsors it and is it all whisk(e)y or only bourbon whiskey?

Thanks, for the link.

I, actually, have heard of this one. The term "Whiskeyfest" caught me off guard. The SF one really has a different name.

It is, anyway, too far for me to go and sounds like it specializes in S****h or Irish stuff. I go to the WhiskyFest in Chicago, for the bourbon tastings, not the S****h.

If you are going to SF, have fun! toast.gif

The Whiskey Expo is primarily scotch distillers and drinkers, but the bourbon people are there in force.

Wild Turkey, Heaven Hill, BT, MM, McKlain and Kyne, Van Winkle, Michters, Bulleit, Four Roses, Beam ... they all come.

That is why I like Whiskey Fests... I get to drink great bourbon AND meet the master distillers. Best times I ever had with my clothes on and without breathing hard! lol.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.