Visited new Bottle & Bond Kitchen and Bar at Bardstown Bourdon Distillers today

Kyjd75
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The new restaurant is open and it is quite nice.  Exudes class in all aspects.  Excellent, friendly service.  Food was great and the liquor selection was out of this world.  IMHO, a must visit when you're in Bardstown.

16 minutes ago, Kyjd75 said:

The new restaurant is open and it is quite nice.  Exudes class in all aspects.  Excellent, friendly service.  Food was great and the liquor selection was out of this world.  IMHO, a must visit when you're in Bardstown.

Selections of Gluten-Free food????    I wonder....

1 hour ago, Richnimrod said:

Their menu doesn't say one way or another (I've inquired on their fb page), but from the looks of it some items should be capable of being prepared GF (which I know doesn't mean they will, or will guarantee).

https://bottleandbond.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/BB_KitchenMenu.pdf

So far everything I've heard has been praise - look forward to stopping in and checking it out next trip!

4 hours ago, Richnimrod said:

They're response:  Yes - we have some items that we can prepare that are Gluten Free but we cannot guarantee that there isn’t any cross contamination. We aren’t able to have separate systems at this time. Please let us know if you have any other questions

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.