Jump to content

Clarin Casimir Recall


kevinbrink
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Recommended Posts

And just when I was planning my NYC trip to buy a bottle... Yeah, I wouldn't want to keep buying it like this, but also no need to toss away the bottles you already have; acceptable levels, and even less likely to be a problem at the rate you'd normally consume a bottle of Clairin. Hope they can put this back on the shelf soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kane said:

And just when I was planning my NYC trip to buy a bottle... Yeah, I wouldn't want to keep buying it like this, but also no need to toss away the bottles you already have; acceptable levels, and even less likely to be a problem at the rate you'd normally consume a bottle of Clairin. Hope they can put this back on the shelf soon.

Well if you do end up coming to NY and you are looking for anything in particular hit me up and I'll try and let you know where to find it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kevinbrink said:

Well if you do end up coming to NY and you are looking for anything in particular hit me up and I'll try and let you know where to find it.

Can Clairin be had anywhere other than Astor? The rest of the lineup I mean...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kane said:

Can Clairin be had anywhere other than Astor? The rest of the lineup I mean...

Yessir, check PM forthcoming

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.