Clarin Casimir Recall

kevinbrink
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Yeah, I heard about this a couple of days ago. I will likely keep mine anyway.

And just when I was planning my NYC trip to buy a bottle... Yeah, I wouldn't want to keep buying it like this, but also no need to toss away the bottles you already have; acceptable levels, and even less likely to be a problem at the rate you'd normally consume a bottle of Clairin. Hope they can put this back on the shelf soon.

17 hours ago, Kane said:

And just when I was planning my NYC trip to buy a bottle... Yeah, I wouldn't want to keep buying it like this, but also no need to toss away the bottles you already have; acceptable levels, and even less likely to be a problem at the rate you'd normally consume a bottle of Clairin. Hope they can put this back on the shelf soon.

Well if you do end up coming to NY and you are looking for anything in particular hit me up and I'll try and let you know where to find it.

22 hours ago, kevinbrink said:

Well if you do end up coming to NY and you are looking for anything in particular hit me up and I'll try and let you know where to find it.

Can Clairin be had anywhere other than Astor? The rest of the lineup I mean...

4 minutes ago, Kane said:

Can Clairin be had anywhere other than Astor? The rest of the lineup I mean...

Yessir, check PM forthcoming

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.