Calling on all Heaven Hill fans. A discussion with Larry Kass - the early years, how Ritt 21, 23, and 25 came to be and much more......

flahute
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The most recent episode of the Bourbon Pursuit podcast focuses on Larry Kass right before his retirement from Heaven Hill as the director of corporate communications.

Larry talks about the early years and how he came to the company, how Rittenhouse Rye 21, 23, and 25 came to market (and I learned some new things here), the loss of the age statement on Elijah Craig, the demise of HH6yrBIB, and more.

Larry is one of a kind and this is pure gold. I for one will miss him greatly. In addition to doing an Elijah Craig barrel pick with him, I spent time with him during two Kentucky Bourbon Affair events. Heaven Hill has a history of creating very enjoyable and compelling events for the KBA and Larry was a big part of that. I hope whoever steps into his shoes can live up to the high expectations that Larry has set.

https://bourbonpursuit.com/2018/12/27/181-brand-management-and-market-data-with-larry-kass-of-heaven-hill/

Let's all toast the career of Larry and all that he brought to our favorite hobby.

Edited by flahute
  • I like it 6

Cool to listen to. Some good stories and insight. He was in the buisness at an exciting time. 

Edited by FasterHorses

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.