"The Big Cheese"...

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Here ya go Dave grin.gif

Thanks for providing this space (Straightbourbon.com) of us grin.gif

I talked with Jim last week, the subject of personalized bottles came up grin.gif...We took care of ya grin.gif with "major help" from--->Bill Osborne (Superintendent of Bottling Operations at Heaven Hill).

I wrote down your name and gave it to him. He took care of everthing for me. Bill O.is the man that went in and made the arrangements (at the last minute) for you and your family to meet Max grin.gif during your visit at Heaven Hill grin.gif

For those of you who don't know Dave Butler, he is Jim's brother. He "owns" Straighbourbon.com. grin.gifgrin.gif

Jim is the captain of this ship and I don't want you to think that I overlooked him skep.gif...I have not... blush.gifgrin.gifblush.gifgrin.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

post-20-14489811429977_thumb.jpg

Bettye Jo -

Once again I have to thank you (and Bill O.) for your generosity. That's a great looking bottle, with only one drawback - I probably won't have the heart to open it and drink the contents!

Hope you and the rest of the Heaven Hill crew are doing well. I hope to see you this year during the festival.

Dave

I probably won't have the heart to open it and drink the contents!

Never underestimate Bill O. grin.gif

He had you covered grin.gif

post-20-14489811431711_thumb.jpg

Nice Indeed!

Bill O. made more than one (Nice Indeed), or two or three. Look at the name on this bottle grin.gif

post-20-1448981143245_thumb.jpg

grin.gifgrin.gif<font color="red">WOWEE ZOWEE! </font> grin.gifgrin.gif

bowdown.gifThat is too nice! bowdown.gifThank you BettyeJo! bowdown.gif Thank Bill also. bowdown.gif

I'm pretty sure you know we all appreciate everything you do BettyeJo! I'll say it again. You do lots of things all year long to make being on SB.com a really fun place to be. toast.gif

BettyeJo stopped by yesterday with her 2 lovely daughters. She dropped a few things off, some wearables, StraightBourbon.com, Evan Williams and a Daylily Society Jacket. The aforementioned Personalized " Bobby Cox" bottling of Evan Williams. She left with flowers for her garden and a copy of Whisky Mag. ( the one with Chucks article) Amelia taught a trick to a dog we have here, If you say "Indians Indians" it will stretch out and low crawl around. We all got a laugh out of that! I was so aggravated at that mutt yesterday I was sure it would be in the pound today. Second thoughts got the better of me today. lol.gif

We had a good time yesterday. The flowers were wonderful grin.gif

I don't go far without my camera...

This is Bobby, grinnin' from ear to ear grin.gif

post-20-14489811435709_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.