Knoxville, TN store picks?

Mako254
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I’ll be passing through on Wednesday en route to KY. Some time back I had a PM from a fellow SBer regarding a Knoxville shop that kept a solid selection of Roses among others. Unfortunately I deleted it to make room. 

Any East Tennessee folks mind helping me out?

McScrooge's has a lot of picks, including 4R OESV and OESO 4R picks ($75), Barrell Bourbon SBs, KCSB (rye and bourbon), and a bunch of others. Other places to check out in Knoxville for picks are MC's (east side town), Campbell Station (west side of town), and Total Wine. They also sometimes have picks at Cedar Bluff W&S, Toddy's, and Ashes. You could always call and ask. The selection of 4R picks currently is not what it was a few years ago when you could find at least 8 of the 10 4R recipes on the shelf without much work.

I’ll PM you a bit later tonight. I did a Tennessee trip and think that I had at least one Knoxville stop. If I remember right they had two four roses picks. 

McScrooge's has a lot of picks, including 4R OESV and OESO 4R picks ($75), Barrell Bourbon SBs, KCSB (rye and bourbon), and a bunch of others. Other places to check out in Knoxville for picks are MC's (east side town), Campbell Station (west side of town), and Total Wine. They also sometimes have picks at Cedar Bluff W&S, Toddy's, and Ashes. You could always call and ask. The selection of 4R picks currently is not what it was a few years ago when you could find at least 8 of the 10 4R recipes on the shelf without much work.

Campbell Station usually has a few barrel picks. I don’t know what they have on hand at the moment, but they are worth a stop, especially if you are into high end wine. They probably have the best wine selection in the area.

• 1 year later...

Maybe a shot in the dark here, but I have a friend traveling to Chattanooga. Are there any stores in the area that might have Four Roses store picks?

Hi all-

first poster here, and I hate that it's asking for info instead of providing info, insight, or whatever. Hopefully I can bring something to the conversations with future posts. I live in rural colorado, so bourbon hunting for me is not usually fruitful. I am, however, doing a trip to visit friends and family in the southeast late april. I will be going through atlanta, nashville, and knoxville. I saw the suggestions mentioned above, and have taken note. If anyone wants to PM me and give me some tips relevant finding barrel picks and harder to find things in these 3 cities, I would be grateful. I'm not on a shelf-clearing mission by any means, just want to show up with some nice things for my bourbon-loving friends and family that I will be visiting. Thanks folks!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.