fishnbowljoe

Skrewball peanut butter whiskey awarded 'best flavored' gold medal

Richnimrod

Hmmmm.     GF and Peanut butter flavored?    Winner, winner!    But, I can't help but wonder how they're able to call it whiskey.....

fishnbowljoe

Here’s something I heard from a liquor store manager today. Skrewball mixed with Chambord or Raspberry Amaretto has seemingly become a favorite mixed drink for a lot of folks. The name of this mixed drink you ask?  Peanut butter and jelly.  :wacko:

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

evasive

I hadn’t heard about this until a couple months ago when several of us at dinner were talking about the good recommendations we’ve gotten at one of our local stores. One friend chimed in that the last time he was there, someone tried to sell him peanut butter whisky. He declined and left with a Wathens, but it’s been a running joke. Nobody has tried to sell it to me, but they probably know me better.

tanstaafl2
On 7/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, fishnbowljoe said:

Here’s something I heard from a liquor store manager today. Skrewball mixed with Chambord or Raspberry Amaretto has seemingly become a favorite mixed drink for a lot of folks. The name of this mixed drink you ask?  Peanut butter and jelly.  :wacko:

Biba! Joe

Ain't no accounting for taste among the masses...

Harry in WashDC
On 7/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, fishnbowljoe said:

Biba! Joe

I was not a fan of PB&J sandwiches when I was a kid, so I'll skip this one.  BUT, I do like oatmeal cookie cocktails.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oatmeal_Cookie_(cocktail)

Maybe if I substitute Fireball or JD Tennessee Fire for the cinnamon schnapps . . .:o