Four Odes to Bourbon

Postal Grunt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The title of the magazine, "Garden and Gun", seems to be a bit incongruous to anyone who isn't the least bit familiar with the ways of the region recognized as the American South. Be that as it may, they always seem to have excellent contributing writers and oftentimes the magazine combines that quality with coverage on the subject of imbibing alcoholic beverages. This most recent article that I chanced upon is a collection of four authors reminiscing or expounding on their relationships with our favorite subject.

https://gardenandgun.com/feature/ode-to-bourbon/?diversion=food&utm_campaign=5.21 Summer Weddings (KwM7nn)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Newsletter - US Central&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJjbmpndW1ieUBnbWFpbC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJiVnZ2QmUifQ%3D%3D

Enjoyable read for me. I'm just coming off the night shift at the hospital, enjoying a couple pours (KC and Rossville Union). Can def appreciate the stories, especially the last one in regards to Bourbon being the American spirit!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.