Booker’s 7y batch 2015-02

raudenieks
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi, 

just bought Bookers 7y batch 2015-02 for 59 USD. There are 2 more bottles left in my local store. Is it a good deal and should I grab those last bottles ? 

11DBFC15-046D-44E4-9813-3DAC2F682E93.jpeg

Even though this is the smaller European size (700 ml), this isn't a bad deal as the cost in the US has risen. 

If you are a Booker's fan this was a pretty nice batch, and still was over 7-years old, many (most?) aren't that old any longer.

8 minutes ago, raudenieks said:

Hi, 

just bought Bookers 7y batch 2015-02 for 59 USD. There are 2 more bottles left in my local store. Is it a good deal and should I grab those last bottles ? 

Heck yeah!  Bookers's is more than that here in the states.  And the older batches with the higher age statement are better IMO. 

3 hours ago, raudenieks said:

Hi, 

11DBFC15-046D-44E4-9813-3DAC2F682E93.jpeg

Absolutely. 

Buy them or ship’em to South Carolina ;)

I didn't love this batch, but you might.

The obvious answer is "drink it, and see"

• I like it 1

Interesting that the US 2015-02, "Dot's Batch", is 127.9 proof and this is 127.4 proof.  Different juice?  Typo on label? 

13 hours ago, fosmith said:

Interesting that the US 2015-02, "Dot's Batch", is 127.9 proof and this is 127.4 proof.  Different juice?  Typo on label? 

Not Sure. Looks like in EU all of the 2015-02 bottles are 127.4 

I'm not sure that the EU batches match the US batches on profile.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.