I retired

BourbonGuy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

32 minutes ago, squire said:

Had I known what retirement would be like I would've done it sooner than I did.

If you had retired sooner, there would be no Old Grand Dad left for the rest of us. 

• I like it 4

30 minutes ago, flahute said:

If you had retired sooner, there would be no Old Grand Dad left for the rest of us. 

Heehee!  And not to mention, they’d a run out of Barton BIB years ago.  :D

• I like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the basement  and counted 10 boxes with bourbon,  All boxes held different amounts.  Some I purchased on sale and never tasted.  Looking forward to the adventure.  BTW: Looking to share it with close friends that love bourbon.    Bourbon always seems to taste better with good friends.   Also to trying to quote the idea that Freddie Johnson said (can't remember the exact words, but do remember the thought).  There will always be old bourbon.  The people we share it with are the weak link. 

• I like it 2

Retirement sounds amazing. Congratulations for sure.

Still buying too much bourbon, rum, and guitars to get ahead on the retirement goals.

But since that's the whole retirement concept, I think this is the right row to hoe...

• I like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't mean to bump from the bottom, but haven't been around and thought; what a worthwhile post to bump!!!

A Big Congrates to the stopping of the grind & a bigger one to the Bunker Busting...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.