Social Media, Jim Butler, and The Bourbon Renaissance

flahute
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Harry mentioned this piece by Chuck Cowdery that appears in the latest issue of Bourbon+ Magazine. If you don’t already subscribe I recommend you do. 

Chuck tells the story of how this here very forum was born thanks to The Boss. And, how the fabled gathering at The Gazebo was born. Great read. 

Let’s all give a hand to our founder for making this place possible. 

F4F2293E-9883-448C-9CEB-DF7B2209E1D1.jpeg

• I like it 17

I'll chime in and say THANKS BOSS! Great place you provide so all us bourbon lovers can come together and have a good time and always learn something new and relevant. Great site.

• I like it 1

I'll add my old, thin and raspy voice to this ascending crescendo: THANX BOSS!!!!   You Da Man!   (Color added for emphasis, dontcha know.)

• I like it 1

I don't think I would appreciate bourbon as much with out the SB.com community.

Thanks Jim 

• I like it 3

Cheers & Thanks - this site was, and continues to be a great resource, especially when I first started out in the bourbon world. 

Thanks for starting this, Jim! It's a great resource and a great community. I've not been very active lately, but always enjoy hearing what everyone's up to and sharing their thoughts.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:51 AM, LCWoody said:

I don't think I would appreciate bourbon as much with out the SB.com community.

Thanks Jim 

This is certainly true for me. Thanks BOSS for this wonderful environment you created and maintain.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.